Green Energy and Environmental Services Co. W.L.L (GEESC) is a consulting and training firm providing feasibility studies and predesign, design and management of projects on all aspects of environmental, energy and sustainability issues. We strive to be the most respected company specializing in environmental and sustainability services. GEESC is staffed with professionals whose diverse expertise enables GEESC to offer a wide variety of progressive projects ranging from private sector organizations to governmental agencies.
Ours is a collaborative approach. We look beyond simply mitigating risk, to understanding the business objectives of our clients and create solutions that deliver competitive edge and commercial prospects. We consider challenges as an opportunity to innovate and grow. Pride, passion, support and integrity, underpins all our work . We assure you that you will be happy working with us. Indeed, our experts lead the way in the following specialised services:
- Specific Waste Management Plans
- Environmental Site Assessment
- Development of specific HSE Procedures
- Developing HSE manual and procedures for large scale projects
- Risk Assessment, development and implementation of OHSAS 18001 and the ISO 14001: EMS
- Quantitative and Qualitative Risk Assessment
- Produced water and process water Bio-Remediation projects design and operation
- Environmental and Social Impact Assessments
- Training and capacity development in the field of Health, Safety and Environment
- Specialised training programs customised to client's needs
- Multi-disciplinary consultancy including a range of "in-house" technical specialists
- Flexible and responsive to clients changing circumstances or priorities
- Commercially aware with an in-depth understanding of the needs of our clients
- Entrepreneurial business dedicated to providing innovative solutions
- Excellent corporate support in IT, quality systems, safety management and services
With a full range of in-house expertise, Green Energy provides a wide range of benefits to its clients through its knowledge of the environmental conditions across the region, its understanding of environmental regulatory frameworks in place and its knowedge and access to state of the art en vironmental monitoring technologies.
Our Mission and Values
Our staff are the core of our business, having integrated engineeing backgrounds and international experience. Their knowledg and expertise enables us to operate on different levels and disciplines, whether the project is large or small, straightforward or complex. GEESC offers customized service packages to suit our clients' particular needs and industry. Unlike traditional environmental consulting firms, GEESC does not have a financial interest in the recommendations it provides to its clients. Outsourcing environmental risk management services to GEESC allows our clients to focus on their primary business objectives and core competencies.
Reduce risk in your organization and help you to achieve your work place health, safety and environmental goals. Be the best in our field: most innovative, most exciting, with the best technical and financial performance. Bridge the gap between local and international experiences by conducting the right partnerships with the internationally acknowledged companies.